- TECHNATION, Canada’s national tech industry association, and Shared Services Canada (SSC) are collaborating to address the federal government’s endeavour to drive a more modernized procurement approach through challenge-based procurement.
- TECHNATION has launched an open business intelligence platform called the TECH2GOV Digital Marketplace. It is open to all incorporated technology companies in Canada to register and showcases all areas of technology specialization and experience. (It can be accessed here: https://technationportal.ca).
- The objective of this unique government – industry collaboration is to improve industry access to procurement opportunities, in particular for Canadian small and medium-sized enterprises, by leveraging the marketplace and the simplified submission process under SSC’s Procurement Process 3.0.
- The digital platform provides a fast and non-cumbersome vendor procurement bid processes and a 12-month view into government required industry solutions.
- There is no cost to register and it will only take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- This opportunity goes beyond federal procurement. TECHNATION is also working to broaden the government partnership with provincial and municipal governments.
- TECHNATION plans to leverage this portal to enable increased partnership opportunities (business to business focused opportunities) between small and large enterprises, so all tech organizations of all sizes are encouraged to include their information.
Don’t hesitate – Register Today!
Registration provides an incredible opportunity for Canadian tech companies to showcase their products, services and capabilities, and learn more about new federal contracts