Dec 11, 2018
Another successful BWIT trade mission wrapped up on November 10th, 2018. The BWIT European trade mission, with stops in Hamburg, Stuttgart, and London, offered delegates the chance to gain new business relationships and prospects, conduct market research, participate in networking events as well as the WEConnect International Europe conference, and implement marketing efforts to raise brand awareness. It also led to a Memorandum of Understanding between Canada and Germany’s business women associations, WEOC and the VdU, thereby solidifying Canada’s ties to Germany. If you missed out on this incredible opportunity, check out some upcoming trade missions and events happening in the New Year.
Have a success story that you feel could be beneficial for others to hear about? Please email BWIT for the chance to have your story featured in our upcoming newsletters.
The Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) Team
In this edition:
- BDC and EDC Partner to offer Funds for Canadian Tech Businesses
- Check out the New Trademark Processes and Procedures Webpage
- Spotlight on Ontario’s Provincial Programs offering Assistance to SMEs
- Nominations are now open for the 2019 AWE Awards!
- Women in Business Conference in Ottawa: Celebrating Women’s Business Success
- Nominate Someone Amazing for the 2019 YMP Awards
Read the December 2018 BWIT newsletter.
Comment posting has been disabled.