Recertification Process & Fess
CAMSC certification is valid for one year after the approval date, and is renewable annually.
The CAMSC Recertification process can be accessed through our online portal. It has been designed to be a simple review and update of your previous application materials, with no additional supporting documentation required as long as your ownership structure has not changed.
Recertification Process Fee Structure:
|Annual Membership Fee
|$500,000 - $5MM
Please note: Suppliers that fail to renew their certification by the expiry date will need to re-submit a new notarized application along with copies of all supporting documents, as well as pay the one-time certification administration fee ($295.00). Fees are non-refundable.
- Click here to login
- The Login and password were sent to the Primary contact of each company. If you do not have this information please call Biddingo's customer service at 416-756-0955.
- All of your information from your initial certification and most recent recertification applications is pre-populated in the online form. Please check each page of information carefully, revise as needed, and proceed to the next section. You may save and return to the application at any time during the process.
- Note that you will have to fill in a few fields, but no additional documentation is required if the ownership structure has not changed. You MUST complete mandatory information to submit your recertification application.
- If the ownership structure has changed, please re-attach all supporting documentation.
- Download the Declaration form in Section 10, have the owners sign it, and upload to complete the process. NOTE that for purposes of recertification, the form does not need to be notarized or mailed to CAMSC – only new certifications require notarization.
Recertification Processing Time:
Regular Service: 20-25 business days (starting from receipt date of ALL mandatory information)
Rush Service: 15 business days (starting from receipt date of ALL mandatory information)