Corporate Membership Requirements
Membership of CAMSC is open to corporations and other public or private purchasing entities in Canada.
As a member of CAMSC, you are willing to:
- Commit to CAMSC's vision and mission
- Attend semi-annual members meetings
- Identify opportunities within your company to increase awareness of the availability of Aboriginal and visible minority suppliers
- Identify opportunities within your company to increase procurement from certified Aboriginal and visible minority suppliers
- Participate in and support CAMSC networking events, where applicable
- Consider participating in member committees, such as event planning, membership, etc.
- Advocate externally to encourage commitment to CAMSC mission
- Report on dollar purchases from certified Aboriginal and visible minority suppliers
- Pay annual membership fees
Download Corporate Membership Application