Corporate Membership Benefits
Membership of CAMSC is open to corporations and other public or private purchasing entities in Canada.
The benefits of CAMSC membership range from identifying competitive suppliers of goods and services to opportunities to improve community engagement and brand appreciation by working with local suppliers.
Corporate members of CAMSC have access to a range of products and services developed to facilitate engagement, inclusion and utilization of aboriginal and minority suppliers in the supply chain, such as:
- The Diversity Business Marketplace, powered by Biddingo, which includes:
- National database of certified aboriginal and minority suppliers, searchable by keyword, location, commodity, NAICS code
- SupplierFind – anonymously reach out to clarify qualifications, and/or invite diverse suppliers to prequalify for upcoming RFI/RFQ/RFP opportunities
- Baseline survey tool to assess the inclusiveness of your current supply base
- Access to guidelines and toolkits to assist you in building your supplier diversity program, including
- Legal environment for supplier diversity in Canada
- Best Practices in supplier diversity
- Guidelines for a second tier initiative
- Business opportunity fairs, Awards gala and other events to facilitate networking and relationship building between corporations, suppliers, government and other stakeholders
- Industry Best Practice workshop series for corporate peer to peer learning opportunities
- Media exposure to your success stories