» Canada's Digital Marketplace-Virtual
Canada's Digital Marketplace-Virtual
Canada’s Digital Marketplace - Demonstrating the power of B2B and B2Gov to drive Canada’s economic recovery
February 25, 2021 | 1:00-4:30 p.m. ET | Virtual
Canada is facing ‘mission-critical’ times to drive economic recovery for all Canadians – especially Canadian tech small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Starting with a launch event on November 19th, 2020 (video recap) which addressed TECH and GOV driving Canada’s prosperity, we are now hosting a second event in the series to demonstrate the power of B2B and B2Gov to drive Canada’s economic recovery on February 25, 2021.
- Partnering SME/Scale-Ups with Large Enterprise: Leveraging Value and Opportunity
- Tech Prosperity in post pandemic environment
- Large Enterprise present to SMEs (B2B)
- SMEs showcase to large enterprise and to government
- Agile procurement / government modernization
- Tech Titan Session: Meet Large Enterprise who will present on how to partner and pitch to them
- Innovation Showcase/Marketplace: Network with industry and government leaders to showcase innovation
Program Elements & Panel Discussions
- Tech Titans Panel - - B2B - Large Enterprise presentation…opportunities + process.
- Powering and Scaling Women/Minority-led Tech Companies
- SSC Scale Up – Transforming the GOVTech RFP to Agile and Challenge-based Procurement.
- SME Success Stories – hear from SMEs who have successfully secured a challenge-based procurement on their own or through a joint venture.
If you have not already registered your organization on CANADA’S DIGITAL MARKETPLACE powered by TECHNATION – be sure to do so. More than 370 companies are already showcasing their innovative, solutions to government challenges and B2B joint ventures.