» FCA's 21st Annual Supplier Diversity Matchmaker Event
FCA's 21st Annual Supplier Diversity Matchmaker Event
FCA will host its 21st Annual Supplier Diversity MatchMaker Event on September 17, 2020, beginning at 9 a.m.ET, powered by OESA’s virtual meeting platform.
The event will provide diverse supplier businesses access to FCA Tier 1 suppliers as well as an opportunity to network with FCA buyers. This event will also provide educational seminars to support business growth and provide access to several Michigan-based diversity councils and chambers of commerce to cultivate networking and business development.
Suppliers have the opportunity to host exhibit space with other suppliers attendees visiting them to network, and share capabilities for a potential business opportunity match. Each exhibitor will be able to build out their own virtual booth. Each virtual booth can have a maximum of three representatives and include:
- Supplier leadership contact information
- Description of their company, products and/or services
- Any downloadable product information or presentations
- A copy of their minority certification certificate
- Exhibitors must designate if they are a “Direct Materials” or “Indirect Services” supplier as well as identify their business based on certification as (where relevant):
- MBE - Minority Business Enterprise
- WBE - Women's Business Enterprise
- VBE - Veteran Business Enterprise
- SDV - Service Disabled Veterans
- DOBE - Disability Owned Business Enterprise
- LGBTBE - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Business Enterprise
- SBU - Small Business Unit
- HUB - Historically Underutilized Business
- HFS – FCA High Focus Supplier
- CGI - Collaborative Growth Initiative Supplier
- DCC - Diversity Council/Chamber of Commerce
There is no cost for current OESA supplier members to have a virtual exhibit space. The cost for the virtual exhibit space is $500 per company for non-OESA members. Non-OESA members can waive the exhibit fee by joining OESA and paying 2021 membership dues with membership going through December 31, 2021. The deadline to register for a virtual exhibit space is September 4, 2020.
All attendees will have the opportunity to visit exhibitors in a virtual tradeshow environment with the ability to have private video connections for 1:1 networking with suppliers and FCA buyers. The event will also feature on-demand presentations including: FCA, National Business League, OESA and others. OESA members and industry guests can register at a cost of $50 per person on or before September 10, 2020 and $75 per person after.
CLICK HERE to register for this annual event. For registration assistance, contact OESA at 248.952.6401 or email@example.com.
For information about OESA membership, contact Erin Schrieber at 586.524.0436 or firstname.lastname@example.org.