CAMSC Business Delegation 2019
CAMSC Business Delegation to the 2019 National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) Conference, Atlanta, U.S.A., - October 13 – 16, 2019
In collaboration with Global Affairs Canada, CAMSC will take its first CAMSC Business Delegation to the 2019 NMSDC Conference and Business Opportunity Exchange, taking place October 13-16 in Atlanta, Georgia. The first-ever CAMSC led Aboriginal and visible minority business delegation will greatly contribute to further support Canadian companies in accessing and creating global trade opportunities.
For four days, more than 6,000 corporate CEOs, procurement executives and supplier diversity professionals from the top multinational companies, as well as leading Aboriginal and visible minority business owners and international organizations will convene in Atlanta, Georgia at the Georgia World Congress Center to re-energize their collective efforts to Certify - Develop - Connect - and Advocate Aboriginal and minority owned firms in the global corporate supply chain.
The Business Delegation is open to all Canadian Aboriginal and visible minority businesses certified by CAMSC and looking to expand business opportunities in the USA.
Advanced Registration is required in order to take part in the Business Delegation. Registration deadline is September 27.
Business Delegation Schedule:
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 13
11:00—12:00 CAMSC Welcome Briefing & Registration (Rm. A314)
13:00—17:00 NMBEIC Opportunity Accelerator (to register)
16:00—19:00 GSDA Workshop and Reception: One World Reception
19:30—10:30 NMSDC Welcome Tailgate Reception
MONDAY, OCTOBER 14
07:30—10:00 NMSDC Power Breakfast and Plenary Session
08:00—16:00 Exhibitor Set Up
09:00 – 09:30 Canadian Delegation Touch Base Meeting (Rm. A314)
10:15 – 12:30 NMSDC BizConnect Matchmaker and Workshops
12:45 – 14:00 NMSDC Luncheon (C-Suite Roundtable)
14:30 – 16:00 NMSDC BizConnect Matchmaker and Workshops
18:00 – 21:00 NMSDC Awards Banquet
21:00 – 23:00 NMSDC Dessert After Party
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15
07:30 – 08:45 NMSDC Power Breakfast
09:00 – 12:30 NMSDC Business Opportunity Exchange (Canada Booth#2033, CAMSC# 2029
12:45 – 14:00 NMSDC Luncheon
14:15 – 17:00 NMSDC Business Opportunity Exchange
16:00 Canadian Delegation Family Photo/Celebration (Canada Booth#2033)
16:00 – 22:00 Various Events (hosted by industry sectors & corporates)
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 16
07:30 – 08:45 NMSDC Networking Continental Breakfast
09:00 – 11:30 Concurrent Workshops
12:00 – 13:15 Closing Ceremony & Luncheon
14:00 – 17:00 Canadian Supplier Pitch Event (hosted by the TCS) (Rm. A314)
For a complete agenda of the NMSDC Conference, visit http://www.nmsdcconference.com/
*Draft schedule and subject to change
Conference Registration (NMSDC Website):
Full Conference Registration $975 USD http://www.nmsdcconference.com/registration-information/
Booth Fee $1,500 USD http://www.nmsdcconference.com/exhibition-information/
Registration Deadline: September 27, 2019
Travel and Hotel:
Each registered delegate is responsible for making his/her own travel as well as on-site accommodation arrangements.
Air: 10% off discount with Air Canada. (promotion code: FPQDAGU1)
CanExport Funding Support:
- You can receive funding for up to 75% of your travel/registration costs
- Fully accessible through an online application;
- 25 working days for a decision.
- Must submit by September 3.
Download and read the pdf files:
Contact: Cassandre Marcelin, 343-203-4037, Trademissions.email@example.com
Register Now to be a delegation member!
*Please consult NMSDC’s website (http://www.nmsdcconference.com/) for event details. Registered participants are expected to arrive in Atlanta by 11am on October 13, 2019.
To be listed in the E-Directory, please send us the answers by Sept 27. Download the Question Sheet.
As a formal member of the CAMSC Business Delegation, you’ll have:
- Access to the 2019 NMSDC Conference & Business Opportunity Exchange and related events (your registration to the NMSDC Conference will be done by yourself online);
- Access to an on-site presentation on doing business in the U.S.by locally-based Canadian Trade Commissioners;
- Access to an on-site presentation on doing business abroadby RBC/EDC officials;
- Access to targeted one-on-one meetings with locally-based U.S. companies (business matchmaking opportunities) arranged in advance by Global Affairs Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service;
- Access to targeted one-on-one meetings with locally-based U.S. companies through NMSDC’s business matchmaking Portal;
- Access to the CAMSC-sponsored private Canadian event with U.S.-based corporations seeking to do business with CAMSC Certified Suppliers;
- Opportunities to build and expand contact network with other American, Canadian and global entrepreneurs;
- Inclusion of your company’s profile in the CAMSC Business Delegation’s E-Directory
- Access to a Canada Café throughout the mission for private meetings;
- Access to daily Canadian delegation de-brief meetings;
- Access to the Government of Canada sponsored events
- Opportunity to promote and distribute your company’s related materials at the Canada Lounge, as part of the NMSDC’s Business Opportunity Exchange expo