Join CAMSC as we take part at the ‘Diversifying the Federal Supply Chain Summit’ being held on March 5, 2019 in Ottawa. This event is focused on creating awareness of Government of Canada and private sector programming that can help women, Indigenous, minority, LGBTQ2+, and persons with disabilities owned businesses access federal contracting opportunities.
Date: March 5th, 2019
Full event: 8:00 a.m.-12:20 p.m.
Optional one-on-one sessions: 12:30 p.m. – 1:20 p.m.
Location: Infinity Convention Centre - 2901 Gibford Drive, Ottawa, ON K1V 2L9
- Cassandra Dorrington, President, Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council
- Lorenzo Ieraci, Director General, Office of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Silvia Pencak, President, Women Business Enterprises Canada
- Tim Hopkins, successful federal supplier and President of Advantage Group
- Darrell Schuurman, Co-Founder and CEO, Canadian LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce
- Deidre Guy, Co-Founder and President, Inclusive Workplace and Supply Council of Canada
Are you interested in registering for a one-on-one session with a specific government program? If yes, please indicate which group you would like to meet with
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME)
- Office of the Procurement Ombudsman (OPO)
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)
- Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business (PSAB)
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
For Registration instructions please click here.
Any questions can be directed to Maria Colja by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 613‑947‑9717.