Benefits of Certification
If your business is 51% or more owned, managed and controlled by Aboriginal peoples or visible minorities, CAMSC certification offers you:
- Detailed profile exposure on the CAMSC certified supplier database, searchable by purchasing managers of CAMSC corporate members across Canada and the US
- Contact details of procurement managers of CAMSC corporate members, so that you may directly contact corporations to pursue business opportunities
- Access to the Diversity Business Marketplace powered by Biddingo, offering:
- Invitations from corporate members for prequalification, RFQ and bid opportunities that match your profile
- Customized daily email alerts that match your profile from the 40,000+ annual bid opportunities in the provincial, municipal, educational, school and healthcare sectors
- Opportunity to search and connect with other aboriginal and minority-owned suppliers for strategic alliances, and B2B opportunities
- Formal networking opportunities including one to one matchmaking with buyers and purchasing managers
- Informal networking opportunities to assist you in building relationships and gathering market intelligence
- Enhanced access to the US market through the CAMSC-NMSDC reciprocity agreement (NMSDC Corporate members spent more than $100 billion annually with certified minority and native merican businesses).
- Advocacy, mentorship opportunities, training and educational workshops to assist you in better understanding, approaching, bidding, and negotiating with corporate purchasing groups.